We at Snag Steel offer supply and installation of all Kamstrup Metering systems. Kamstrup water metering solutions are based on proven technology and represent the next generation of smart metering.
By combining the newest ultrasonic technology with remote reading, advanced pressure- and leakage surveillance and high end-user involvement, we offer a full product portfolio that covers the water utility’s core tasks while securing the highest level of control, efficiency and flexibility on the market.
Kamstrup delivers solutions in all shapes and sizes. From individual meters and remote reading systems to fully automated service solutions.
Here are a few of the metering units we can offer as well as reading systems:
– MULTICAL® 21 is a static water meter with integrated radio transmission that allows for safe and rapid capture of remotely read data. Included in its features are the following: leak and tamper detection and warning, 16 year battery life, data logging and drive-by reading, no moving parts.
– MULTICAL 62 is an ultrasonic water meter, which is used for measurement of cold water consumption up to 50°C and hot water consumption up to 90°C. The meter can be used in trade, industry and housing.
– Industrial Meter FlowIQ 3100 is a cold water meter, for measuring the water consumption and distribution of cold tap water in blocks of flats and large facilities. Being a static water meter, flowIQ 3100 has no moving parts, which makes it resistant to wear and any impurities in the water. FlowIQ 3100 has leak surveillance so that drips and bursts are quickly discovered and can be repaired immediately to avoid further water loss.
– READy supports both wireless meter reading as well as meter reading of cabled meters in a Wired M-Bus system. You can read your meters on the go through mobile reading with your smartphone as you drive around your supply area. You can also choose to have your meters read automatically on a daily or hourly basis through a network with on one or more fixed data collection units. Using Google Maps, the meters are automatically located on a map on your smartphone. When you drive through a residential area, your smartphone automatically displays the nearby meters, which meters that are being read, and which meters that remains to be read.
– eButler is an online solution for the visualisation of the home's energy and water consumption. The consumption of water, electricity, heating and gas is imported automatically from Kamstrup's energy and water meters, ideally on an hourly basis, which provides the consumers with an unrivalled possibility for gaining an insight into their energy and water consumption pattern
Please feel free to visit the Kamstrup website for more information.
Should you require anymore information such as costing and availability, please feel free to contact us at Snag Steel on our contact page.hello